Pilot Credentials?

SnowmanID

Hello. I just searched through the forum and saw a thread going back to 2017 that discussed adding a report for Pilot Credentials. Any updates on that?

Also, Spirit Airlines just revamped their application. They are now asking for how many hours of "Actual" Instrument time at "Night". I have a column for night, and a column for Instrument, but I don't see any way to pull a total of how much of my actual instrument time is at night.

Is there a search function for this? If so, how? If not, then there will probably be others asking for this function as well.

Thanks!

I don't have anything to announce with respect to a Pilot Credentials report however, you can use the analyzer to estimate instrument time at night (since you don't log "night instrument" separate from "day instrument" and not all time at night is instrument and not all instrument time is at night, Logbook Pro cannot know the exact number, and neither can you). The analyzer can filter out and only display flights with night time logged, you can then see how much total instrument time you have logged on those flights. In contrast, you can also filter and only display flights with instrument logged, and see how much total night time you logged on those flights. This is the best way to estimate night instrument due to the above mentioned limitation.

Analyzer documentation https://docs.nc-software.com/display/LPDOCS/Analyzer
Analyzer video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZK-MmcVOcY&index=19&list=PLt5jhPpkokeL_tIjuwYkE8M-Q8Lq3sBDq&t=0s

(rant) What a stupid metric to ask for on an application.

Similar to SR-71 hours and shuttle landings we’ve all heard rumors of...

Hello. I just searched through the forum and saw a thread going back to 2017 that discussed adding a report for Pilot Credentials. Any updates on that?

Also, Spirit Airlines just revamped their application. They are now asking for how many hours of "Actual" Instrument time at "Night". I have a column for night, and a column for Instrument, but I don't see any way to pull a total of how much of my actual instrument time is at night.

Is there a search function for this? If so, how? If not, then there will probably be others asking for this function as well.

Thanks!

Take a look at the Percentages Summary Report in Reports > Flight Log as it has some instrument info that was often asked for by airlines.

Back