Tracking airports visited

sessman

Hi. I'm a new Logbook Pro user, having converted about 200 Excel records into the database (which was quite easy with the importer I might add). In addition to flights, two other things I tracked in my spreadsheet were aircraft that I have flown and airports where I have landed. The analyzer does a great job of tracking the aircraft, but I'm trying to see if I can do something similar (although less extensive) with the airports. So far, I've been just tracking the date, airport ID, city or town, lenth of stay, and purpose of visit in my spreadsheet. Has anyone come up with a report or something to track this in LBP? I didn't find anything from searching the forums.

I'm just a recreational pilot, so I'm not looking for anything elaborate, but I'd like to chunk the spreadsheet completely! Thanks for any input and thanks for a great product.

Sloan Essman
PP-ASEL (and new instrument pilot as of Jan 27)

Sloan
"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"

Hi Sloan,

This would have to be something external as you know Logbook Pro doesn't track this. You may also be interested in the Route Browser product.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Ah, yes!
idea.gif
I was forgetting about Route Browser for some reason. It may fit the bill since one bullet point says that it will:

Graphically display your flight history in maps, charts and reports.

I may have to download after I read a little more about it. Thanks Neal!

Sloan
"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"

Back