Transfering leg notes to computer

Beechnut

Since I frequently change crews, I cannot use the crew feature at the top of each day's page. I write the crew's names under the notes for each leg when the crew changes. (follow that?) How do I make sure those notes transfer to my computer when I sync my logbook? Or... if they are being transfered, where can I see them?

Thanks,

Steve

On page three of APDL SingleSync you select "Crew","Hotel",or "Leg Notes" to be imported into the "Remarks field" in LogbookPro.

Alright. I found that. But the entire page is greyed out. What do I have to do to enable those options?

S.

You must 1) have Logbook Pro installed on your PC, and 2) Have "Sync Logbook Pro" checked at the top of Page three in APDL SingleSync. (The whole page is grayed if Logbook Pro is not installed.)

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

Paul Auman said:
You must 1) have Logbook Pro installed on your PC, and 2) Have "Sync Logbook Pro" checked at the top of Page three in APDL SingleSync. (The whole page is grayed if Logbook Pro is not installed.)

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

So there is absolutely no way to export leg notes if you don't use or purchase Logbook Pro?

Thanks,

John Adams

Back