• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Treo 700p

pekan13

Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
7
I'm thinking of getting a new Treo 700p from Verizon....anybody running APDL or LP palm companion on it?
Also, i'm currently running APDL on my palm 3xe...since i'd be sticking with the palm platform, i don't need to buy a new license, correct?

Thanks,
Jon
 
Hello Jon,

The Treo 700p is essentially the same as the Treo 650 from a specs standpoint. The only difference is the "shell" and updated programs it ships with. You are licensed to run a single device with a single license, therefore if you wish to keep APDL on both devices, you will need to purchase a new license for the new device. You can do so from our Online Store.
 
hey neal,

If I got the 700p, It would replace my palm IIIxe. If I removed the program from this unit and put it on the 700p, I assume I would then be able to use the license I have?
 
Back
Top