Troubles with the new LB PRO My Sync Portal

Charlie2183

APDL Beta Team
I have followed every step in the getting started article and video and still getting no results.

1. Yes I do have the new version of LB PRO 10.51

2. I logged into www.logbookpro.com/sync and got my ID and email.

3. Within Logbook pro I clicked on my sync/ account info and entered my ID and email.

4. I clicked all the options

5. Clicked on Sync now and the program was saying that it was initializing

6. Logged back into www.logbookpro.com/sync and clicked on refresh and did not get any of the current date/time utc stuff next to the "PC Data as of"

I did all of this online inside LB PRO and the my sync portal keeps telling me "no data" and I have done this over and over maybe thinking I missed something but I have done everything the documentation says for this part. Also under the refresh button in red it says "no data to display - sync your device"

If anyone could please help it would be great.

Chuck

Hello Chuck,

The My Sync portal is just a receiver from Logbook Pro PC edition. There is one of two things that would cause an issue:

1) Incorrect Account ID and/or E-mail (be sure to copy/paste it in from the My Sync Portal)

2) Something is blocking the communication between your PC and the server. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and/or security software and see if that's the block

As we have a ticket already open please choose to keep working her or via the ticket but we don't want to duplicate the comms.

I'm having similar problems. I have set up all of the account info correctly, but then when I sync, I get a box that says "Uploading to My Sync Portal", and it doesn't do anything after that. I've let it sit like that for several hours. How long should the initial sync take?

Sync from PC to the My Sync portal takes about two seconds. Follow the steps in the link below and also verify Logbook Pro is able to get out on the internet by clicking Online...Logbook Pro Home page and make sure the page appears, otherwise your security software may be blocking it.

Logbook Pro by NC Software

Yes, internet works fine with the Logbook Pro browser. I've disabled all of the security software. I'm running LBP on WinXP on a Mac using Parallels 5. Any other ideas? Thanks.

I checked the server for your Account ID and see that nothing has arrived at the server. Make sure you're running Logbook Pro 1.10.51. Click My Sync / Account Details and enter (carefully) your account ID and full e-mail including the @gmail.com on the end of it. Close the Account Settings dialog and then click My Sync / Sync Now. Login to http://logbookpro.com/sync and see if the PC Data has a UTC date next to it. If not, something on your computer is blocking the internet connection from Logbook Pro to the Internet.

Any ideas as to what would be blocking the internet connection? I've completely removed virus protection from Windows, and accessing the LBP website using the integrated LBP browser works fine. It's obviously able to connect to the internet, just not the My Sync portal. Any ideas?

Any ideas as to what would be blocking the internet connection? I've completely removed virus protection from Windows, and accessing the LBP website using the integrated LBP browser works fine. It's obviously able to connect to the internet, just not the My Sync portal. Any ideas?

Most likely the information entered into the My Sync / Account Details is incorrect. Please contact me by submitting a ticket at NC Software Help Desk and include your account ID and e-mail that you're using. It would also help if you included a screen shot of your Account Details dialog, to create a screen shot please see this KB article if needed.

Hi,
I have similar problem. I've bought LB Pro for my PC and for my Iphone and trying to make it work together since 2 days.
My system:
Windows 7 64-bit with latest version of LBP installed
Iphone 3GS (OS4.01) with your soft bought from iTunes

I have also my account in "My Sync" registered. I've made all steps which you've described and my LBP saying: Error uploading data to MySync portal. Check MySync account settings" I"ve check it several times and no progress at all.
When I'm trying to connect with Iphone there is info "Sync failed" but I know I should sync with my PC version first.

Any ideas what happened? It looks like my account info is incorrect.

Waiting for your help

Hello,

I checked your My Sync portal (logbookpro.com/sync) and I see you have successfully synced but your PC data shows "no data". From Logbook Pro PC edition first check your My Sync / Account Settings and verify your Account ID/E-Mail. Then click My Sync / Sync Now and recheck logbookpro.com/sync and see if your PC data shows a date instead of "no data".

If the PC Data continues to show No Data then your PC is not communicating with the portal and is most likely not making the Internet connection. First see if Logbook Pro is communicating with the Internet by clicking any of the web link options in the ONLINE menu such as "Logbook Pro Home Page". If it connects to the web page then you are getting to the Internet from within Logbook Pro.

Lastly, make sure you're using the latest version of Logbook Pro which is 1.10.54.

Hello,

I checked your My Sync portal (logbookpro.com/sync) and I see you have successfully synced but your PC data shows "no data". From Logbook Pro PC edition first check your My Sync / Account Settings and verify your Account ID/E-Mail. Then click My Sync / Sync Now and recheck logbookpro.com/sync and see if your PC data shows a date instead of "no data".

If the PC Data continues to show No Data then your PC is not communicating with the portal and is most likely not making the Internet connection. First see if Logbook Pro is communicating with the Internet by clicking any of the web link options in the ONLINE menu such as "Logbook Pro Home Page". If it connects to the web page then you are getting to the Internet from within Logbook Pro.

Lastly, make sure you're using the latest version of Logbook Pro which is 1.10.54.

1. verify your Account ID/E-Mail :checked with no results (no data from PC)
2. First see if Logbook Pro is communicating with the Internet by clicking any of the web link :YES
3. make sure you're using the latest version of Logbook Pro which is 1.10.54 :YES

Try rebooting your PC and then delete and re-enter your Account ID/E-mail as issued on the logbookpro.com/sync web site. Then click My Sync / Sync Now within Logbook Pro PC edition. Verify the PC data was submitted by checking the PC Data As Of date.

Back