• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.

USB 10 key pad and numlock...

Wankel7

I am entering all my backlog book into Logbookpro and I am using a laptop. I bought a 10 keypad usb for my laptop to make putting numbers in easier.

The only problem I had with it was when numlock was engaged on the USB keypad the numlock on the laptop was also on. Rather annoying because I had to turn off numlock so I could use the letters on the laptop keyboard. Such as u,i,o,p and so on.

I found this software that lets you have the numlock ON on the USB keypad but off on the laptop. It has made entering all the entries a little easier.

https://www.genovation.com/files/numlockc.exe

I know this is another companies website and their software. So, I don't know if this is appropriate.

James

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
James,

No problems with your post, however, I did move it to the Community Share forum as this is not a support issue.

Thank you.