Version 2, finally??

seabird

Hi Neal,

after asking for so many times, it may finally come true. Version 2 is under construction from what I understand. Can't wait to get my hands on the beta version. Here are some things that are on my version 2 wish list:

1. first and most important, logging in minutes.

2. Having a more flexible Jeppesen report (or just more templates available.

3. In Jeppesen column, Approaches, not just amount, but also type (e.a. 1 ILS; 2 VOR; etc.) Maybe small print as list.

4. I would like to see version 2 of the palm to carry at least the data of certificates, and ratings. That way all the numbers are handy. Not just for new entry. (or even complete log)

5. Maybe come up with a business deal with pre-formatted Jeppesen logbook sheets (kinda like MGOEnt now)

6. Don't change a thing on customer service. You have done a great job in the past and I would like to thank you all for making me believe that customer service actually still exists. GREAT JOB!!!

oh yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

That's it for now. If I come up with anything else, I'll let you know.

Jacco

Attitude is Everything!
But Remember, Attitudes are Contagious!
Is Yours worth Catching????

Thanks Jacco!!! Please keep the suggestions coming!! Remember you can attach samples to this forum, so if you see or have something to share, then do so. I could use some assistance in the JAA department. Examples and/or spelled our requirements will save me some time.

Thanks!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

as soon as I get my hands on a JAA log, I will send you a copy of it. I'll work on the rest aswell.

Jacco

Attitude is Everything!

'6. Don't change a thing on customer service. You have done a great job in the past and I would like to thank you all for making me believe that customer service actually still exists. GREAT JOB!!!' </font>

I also want to give thanks to the timely response and support for this software, through this forum. It was the determining factor in my decision to invest in this electronic log book. I have recommended this program to many other pilots since.

Regards,

Jason/forums/emoticons/agree.gif

NC Software said:
I could use some assistance in the JAA department. Examples and/or spelled our requirements will save me some time.

As requested de JAA Requirements.

But for goodness sake forget the first 2 pages /forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Thanks, I will take a look. And to ALL, keep the suggestions, samples, requirements, etc. coming in and it will be reviewed for version 2. Airline pilots, keep the examples of your requirements, per diem, domestic/international, time charts, anything coming in as well for review.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Although all required fields are in the PDF, like many logbooks, there are preferences. I use a non-JAA compliant Jeppesen Professional Log at this time and will keep doing so until it's full (very long time) or until I am forced to switch.

I know that Jeppesen has a almost identical logbook to what I'm using meeting all the current JAA logbook requirements (time out etc.).

If this can be implemented then I would never need to switch paper-log since my print-out would meet the requirements of JAR 1.080

If anybody has this book, please scan a page for input. (I don't have it)

Jacco

(and maybe a option to print a empty page for future flights?)

Attitude is Everything!

Back