• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

version 2

skybronco

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
11
Hello,
What's the latest on when version 2 might be released? I'm really wanting to go back to logging (and viewing) my logbook in hours:minutes v. tenths. I know I can log the time now in hours:minutes in the block column, but that's not what I care most about, it's viewing and totals etc that I'm concerned with.

TIA,
skybronco
 
Hello,

It's coming along nicely but we are taking our time and not rushing it out the door. We are hoping sometime between Q1 and Q2 2008 as of this writing. Thank you for your continued patience, we will announce things as we have more information. We don't believe in misleading people so we can't speak about a product until it's ready and the features are developed.
 
Back
Top