...virtually useless

Cherif Boudjakdji

Though I am duly impressed with the LogbookPro’s stated and apparent capabilities, I have been unable to run it to the point of virtual uselessness.

No matter what I do, it keeps crashing/freezing at every turn.

I am running windows XP w/SP2 and am fully patched.

I tried importing from Excel (via a .csv file) then manually inputting flight and a/c information.

My last action has been doing the latter from within the spreadsheet view, but every time, I don’t get far. The software simply hangs right after selecting the “a/c make/model” and moving on to the “A/C Ident.” field. My only recourse it to terminate the application, then reboot for good measure.

I have installed the software from scratch twice with all security software disabled as previously mentioned in a post from another similar reported issue.

I am truly disappointed as I was excited about the prospect of using your software.

Please help...

Thanks,

--- Cherif

Hello,

Please submit a support ticket and include a backup of your data file (File..Archive..Backup). Also try uninstalling from the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area, reboot, rename C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro to C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro-OLD then reinstall 1.10.19 from this web site.

Back