• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

errors with filtering data

timbonham

I am trying to get specific information out of log pro and it is giving me conflicting results. I am trying to get X country/ PIC/ night filtered from the analyzer and it is not doing it properly. I can filter X/c, and the night time result is different than if I filter night and look at the X/c result. These two should be the same..???? right???? I do not think the analyzer is taking into account that I have flights ie, that start at night and fly through the day or vice-versa on a single line. I think this because, when I master filter night time it gives me a X/c value that is more than my total night flight time, which is impossible! Is this software capable of figuring the values I need and if so, how?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

When you set a master filter such as NIGHT, Logbook Pro will filter all flights that have a NIGHT entry entered, i.e. 0.1 or higher. If you instead filter on X/C then it will filter all flight log records (rows) for rows that contain a XC entry.

If you have a question and want us to see the result of your query, please submit a support ticket and include a backup of your data file (File..Archive..Backup). Make sure you are using 1.10.37, the latest available version.