errors with filtering data

timbonham

I am trying to get specific information out of log pro and it is giving me conflicting results. I am trying to get X country/ PIC/ night filtered from the analyzer and it is not doing it properly. I can filter X/c, and the night time result is different than if I filter night and look at the X/c result. These two should be the same..???? right???? I do not think the analyzer is taking into account that I have flights ie, that start at night and fly through the day or vice-versa on a single line. I think this because, when I master filter night time it gives me a X/c value that is more than my total night flight time, which is impossible! Is this software capable of figuring the values I need and if so, how?

Hello,

When you set a master filter such as NIGHT, Logbook Pro will filter all flights that have a NIGHT entry entered, i.e. 0.1 or higher. If you instead filter on X/C then it will filter all flight log records (rows) for rows that contain a XC entry.

If you have a question and want us to see the result of your query, please submit a support ticket and include a backup of your data file (File..Archive..Backup). Make sure you are using 1.10.37, the latest available version.

Back