When will FLICA auto logon return?

pcohen

A while ago APDL was able to logon and automatically download schedules. It worked fairly well for me for a little while. When you removed this feature, purportedly to improve it, I assumed that it would eventually return. I'm beginning to wonder if there are any plans to restore that feature.

The check schedule feature in 8.1 works if you have FLICA mobile access enabled, for some this may incur an additional fee if your airline does not include it with Access Anywhere. We are working on an update now so that it is restricted to mobile access but more broadly Access Anywhere. This is outlined in the release notes for 8.1.

We don't have that. I'd have to pay extra. Just to be clear, you are saying that that feature is never coming back unless we pay a monthly fee.

We don't have that. I'd have to pay extra. Just to be clear, you are saying that that feature is never coming back unless we pay a monthly fee.

The next update will allow you to use the feature with Access Anywhere whereas right now you require "mobile access" which is different. If you can access your FLICA schedule from HOME then you will be able to use the check schedule feature in the next update.

Back