Where are the import wizard templates?

Jarse

I'm evaluating LBP, and I am attempting to import a tab delimited text file containing approx 2500 flights. (I'm aware of the 50 sector limit in the evaluation version).

The problem I have is that when I select the relevant columns to import, I do not get the "Import" button lighting up, even if I allocate an import field and tick the checkbox to every column in my file.

On the bottom line there is a "Load Template" button, but when I search it does not locate any .map file. The "Save Template" button is not lit either.

I have tried using a .csv file as the import file and get exactly the same result - unable to get past the select columns stage.

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or us there a .map file missing from the installation?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

In order to import data you must have selected columns containing the minimum requirements of: Date, Type, Ident, Route, and Duration (or SIM). After ticking the last column, press SHIFT+TAB to move back one column so the last column is registered as selected. When the Import Wizard registers that you have selected the required minimum columns the Import Button will enable.

The template feature is used for repeated imports of the same data structure. When you map all of the columns you can save a template (.map) file and then load this again for the next import. Again this is used for people that repeatedly import external data.

Please review the documentation for more information. If you require further assistance please submit a support ticket and include the CSV data you're trying to import.

Back