• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Logged Widget error?

ifly737

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
259
I don’t know if this where you want these, since nobody has posted in here for over a year, but I think I found a bug. The widget on the desktop on my EFB kept listing a different departure gate this morning than the widget in notifications. We actually departed from A18, but the desktop widget never changed from B1.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0069.png
    IMG_0069.png
    518.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 70
just starting using Beta Version 14.9.2.43/54

Neither the widget nor the Dynamic Island seem to show any gate info.
Verified that the app has the current gate status.
In-app and Live Activity both show gate info.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4970.png
    IMG_4970.png
    158.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4971.png
    IMG_4971.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4972.png
    IMG_4972.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Update.
On leg 2 today, both Widget and Dynamic Island both show gate info. So it might be an edge case for first flight.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4976.jpeg
    IMG_4976.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 77
I don’t think I have any text sizing settings, but can you arrange the Dynamic Island elements for a better fit?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4980.jpeg
    IMG_4980.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 64
I just found this thread so want to add my report here too. The widget shows a gate but the live activity pill shows TBD. This was captured 4 hours before report time but didn’t change before I actually report to flight.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0845.png
    IMG_0845.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0846.jpeg
    IMG_0846.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top