Windows 10

I know this was a while ago, but for what it's worth I've got LBP on Windows 10 without issue.

I also had it on Windows 8.1 and went through the 8.1 to 10 conversion without any issues at all with LBP.

Thank you for the feedback.

Logbook Pro does support Windows 10

I have a company issued windows10 EFB tablet where I do not have the administrator password. It will, though, allow me to download apps through the Microsoft store. I would love to get Logbook Pro onto my EFB. Is a Microsoft app in the near future plans?

Is a Microsoft app in the near future plans?

Hello - we do not have "near future plans" for a Microsoft Store app. Hopefully your administrator can assist granting access to Logbook Pro Desktop. If you want to have them contact us we can be reached at support@nc-software.com.

Thank you.

I know this was a while ago, but for what it's worth I've got LBP on Windows 10 without issue.

I also had it on Windows 8.1 and went through the 8.1 to 10 conversion without any issues at all with LBP.

I have recently had issues with Win 10. I have been going back and forth with support to resolve the issue, but it is really frustrating to work with them.
I can understand that this is a low budget operation but the problems can be solved with a simple phone call..

The Knowledge Base article that is supposed to address this issue doesn't help either.
Here's the link..
http://helpdesk.nc-software.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/196

It's been more than a month since I reported the problem and the ticket was closed one time because of in activity. I wish they considered the fact that we are not in front of the computer all the time.

I have recently had issues with Win 10. I have been going back and forth with support to resolve the issue, but it is really frustrating to work with them.
I can understand that this is a low budget operation but the problems can be solved with a simple phone call..

The Knowledge Base article that is supposed to address this issue doesn't help either.
Here's the link..
http://helpdesk.nc-software.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/196

It's been more than a month since I reported the problem and the ticket was closed one time because of in activity. I wish they considered the fact that we are not in front of the computer all the time.
What are your issues? What version Windows did you upgrade from to 10?

Last edited:
What are your issues? What version Windows did you upgrade from to 10?

The software would just freeze up on me as soon as I moved the mouse over one of the menu items. It's been taken care of after a session with Eric Addis that took more than an hour. I cannot thank him enough.

The software would just freeze up on me as soon as I moved the mouse over one of the menu items. It's been taken care of after a session with Eric Addis that took more than an hour. I cannot thank him enough.
Just curious, what was the fix?

You're welcome...

Back