Wishing for Ground Training Time option

JediNein

Howdy!
As a flight instructor I need a way to log ground training time. I created a custom time field, but the program will not allow the custom field time to exceed the duration.
Perhaps a custom field that duplicates the simulator field? Sim time does not have a duration entry, yet the program accepts it.
Thanks!
Jedi Nein

This will be handled much better in Logbook Pro version 2 when that comes out. I am looking into a separate ground training log area altogether as I want this separate from the flight log portion.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

JediNein,

Can you create more than one custom field for the same student on a flight, such as, 'Preflight Briefing,' 'Postflight Debriefing,' 'Flight Preparation?' You can use this as an interim fix. Take care and fly safe.

/forums/emoticons/cool.gif

FLY SAFE
SentryIP

I've got a lot of 141 and 61 ground instruction rec'd in my logbook. Also I guess I need to log it someplace for Ground given...

G'day Neal,

Desperately need an option like this too. On long haul flights, we can only log time in the seat. I would also like to keep track of the block times, and 'duration' is unsuitable for this, as lbp totals the 'duration' field to give you time on type.

I have created a 'block' time field, but the software won't allow me to enter a value in here that is higher than the 'duration' time.

Cheers,
AB.

Back