Yet another printing Problem

Treestand

Hello:
I'm trying to ADD to my Jeppesen style logbook. I have a partially filled last page. I have a duplex laser printer and Ver. 1.16.9. DB 1017 of the desktop logbook.

I've looked at FAQ and searched the forum.

I've tried: Reports-Flt Log-Split-Commander-Flt log report.

A previous thread said to swap margins and insert a blank page "When Prompted." I have to manually select these-no prompt except a preformatted leading page.
The output prints the RH side on the back of the first page. Then the following LH pages are upside down in relation to the RH pages. There is no Jeppesen type layout.

The display is correct when viewing: Reports-Flt Log-Jepp-Flt Log Report. If only I could print this.

Thanks Much

Hello:
I'm trying to ADD to my Jeppesen style logbook. I have a partially filled last page. I have a duplex laser printer and Ver. 1.16.9. DB 1017 of the desktop logbook.

I've looked at FAQ and searched the forum.

I've tried: Reports-Flt Log-Split-Commander-Flt log report.

A previous thread said to swap margins and insert a blank page "When Prompted." I have to manually select these-no prompt except a preformatted leading page.
The output prints the RH side on the back of the first page. Then the following LH pages are upside down in relation to the RH pages. There is no Jeppesen type layout.

The display is correct when viewing: Reports-Flt Log-Jepp-Flt Log Report. If only I could print this.

Thanks Much

You will need to use the Commander Binder option to print so the pages are split left and right. You are correct in that it won't prompt you to insert the blank cover page you need to manually select this from the toolbar. Say yes when it prompts you to swap the margins for duplex printing. When it asks you if you'd like to use a preformatted page instead of a blank cover say no. The report should generate. Make sure you are on the combined tab at the bottom and then export to a pdf and you should be all set.

Last edited:
Back