Bug Report FDP limit

ibrubeer

I know you were just about to release this, so sorry about making another comment...

My duty periods today shows going over the limit, but I don't believe that's true. We pushed 1 minute early, so APDL thinks that's when my FDP started. Table B shows it based off the scheduled time of start, not actual. FDP limit should be 12:00, not 10:00?

38bf8cfa1e21b64687acc129591986ed.jpg
534d8a986c5da08a9d819587db94dfb9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So if you go into the header for Sunday and tap Adjust Duty Times, what does APDL do?

So if you go into the header for Sunday and tap Adjust Duty Times, what does APDL do?
Actually, that's a good point. It's normally good that duty times adjust automatically (divert, cancel, weather hold, etc), but in this case it adjusted the actual duty period. I don't think the actual duty period did in fact change though. Report time was still the same. We just pushed 1 minute early. This should not make my duty period change any though. I'm sure I could tap the header and change the duty time. The question is, should the user have to?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I agree. The user should not have to. I’ve seen this happen when I import the trip after the first segment is complete. APDL does not look at the source data to calculate the report time. It uses the imported Out time of the first segment, then adjusts based on the user’s defined times.

Plus, in this scenario, the limit was based off the scheduled start time anyway. Actual push time is irrelevant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back