5 way navigation (1 year later)

Bill_USA

Let me start by saying that this is THE best logbook program available. Hands down. I was looking over the wish list and found that a request was made in June of 2005. with all of the treos and tungstens out there, is there any progress on this? It really would be a great help to be able to navigate this way.

Keep up the good work.

Bill

Hello Bill,

I moved your thread up to the Support Forum as our Wish List forum is not one we typically interact with, it's for users to post suggestions. First off, thank you for your kind words and for all that are involved working hard day in and day out, it's nice to hear people such as yourself express the usefulness of the hard work. We're glad APDL can meet your needs.

As to your inquiry, I don't want to mislead you. I do not foresee anytime soon that we will be supporting the jog dial. Our applications require direct screen interaction based on the features we provide. Providing jog dial support at this time would require a major effort. We will certainly revisit this with the version 7 series of the application, when that time comes as this is always something we've wanted to support.

Thank you again for your kind words and your use of our public forums so others can learn from your questions.

Back