• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

AirlineApps.com Report Woes / Not meeting requirements

geronimo51

Hey,

I think my Airlineapps.com report is not working properly. When I generate the report it doesn't generate a page for "Flight Time Totals"- Specifically the one that breaks it down by Category and Class, then breaks it down by "Total By Time" i.e. PIC, SIC, or DUAL. This is a requested page of info on airlineapps.com. Further, when I created aircraft as Simulator only, in other words, I put the bare bones info in for the aircraft and click simulator the program still includes those times in my totals when it comes to PIC/SIC/DUAL. In other words, how can I make the total time or "Duration" be computed in but leave the PIC/SIC/DUAL out of my logbook totals; YET at the same time have those numbers entered so as to be included properly in the airlineapps.com report section that specifically breaks the sim time down by PIC/SIC/DUAL. This seems broken. Ill post another thread regarding the time breakdown separately since this is almost 2 different issues.

Best Regards,

James

geronimo51

Sir,

I'll blame it on me up and staring at the numbers way too long. Oof this is embarassing- the page I was referring to is a simple place for reviewing what you put into the airlineapps.com system. My apologies.

*A bit red-faced

Very Respectfully,

James

EDIT: As for the other issue with PIC/SIC/DUAL times I know you can't recommend how to log time here either. Thanks for the quick reply.

Last edited: