analyzer problem

seabird

Hi Neal,

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the BETA forum is still locked. I'm not sure if everybody overlooked my problem, or if I'm just another freak-accident
wink.gif

The other day I opened up my analyzer to do some "complex" calculations. Everything went fine until I wanted to select the masterfilter. I could not select anything, and after that, whereever I clicked, it would just drop that and immediatly close the masterfilter. The only way to get out of this loop was a CTRL-ALT-DEL and close your beautifull program. I am using win98 (first edition).

Wenn I get stuck in that loop, I can however make selections in the masterfilter through the means of keyboard-entry.

Keep up the good work,
Jacco

ps I only back-tracked 3 forum pages, so maybe the issue has been reported.. I know.. I'm lazy

Attitude is Everything!
But Remember, Attitudes are Contagious!
Is Yours worth Catching????

Yes Neal, unfortunatly I can replicate the problem quit easily..

I just start LBP, have the logbook open in spreadsheet, open analyzer and try to select the master-filter there. I'll prob. will reinstall my computer in about 2 weeks. Maybe this will solve the problem (maybe it's a conflict with something else). I'll keep you informed once that is done.

Jacco

Attitude is Everything!

Jacco,

I tried just that and it works fine here. Please shoot me a backup of your Logbook so I can see if it's anything particular to your logbook data/configuration. Also tell me what regional settings your computer is set to (country) in the Windows Control Panel...Regional Settings area so I can set my system up exactly as yours.

Thanks!

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Before I do that, I'll get to reinstalling my computer completely (was about time anyways). I'll report back after this is done (might take a couple of days since it's not the only thing I'm doing). Maybe the problem may have dissapeared by itself. It could be a conflict with other software or just a glitch.

Greetz,
Jacco

Attitude is Everything!

Back