Answered APDL Export Airport format

AJNegron

APDL Beta Team
Requesting an option in the APDL Data Exporter section to select the Airport format (between IATA / ICAO / FAA)?

Currently I use IATA during my daily ops, but my logbook is set for ICAO.

Before an APDL export, I have to change my APDL settings to ICAO, Sync, Export, change back to IATA and re-sync.

It would be nice (and easier) to just select an airport format in the Data Exporter and be done with it.

Necro post. Any update to this request?
The newest issue regarding this is that when I change the Airport format type in the app, the calendar syncs and creates duplicate entries on my linked calendar.

@AJNegron,

APDL.net has the new feature now available for setting the airport code per your suggestion.

The newest issue regarding this is that when I change the Airport format type in the app, the calendar syncs and creates duplicate entries on my linked calendar.

We hard code the airport ICAO for the FlightAware link so changing it in your APDL Settings such as from IATA to ICAO should not have any affect on the Calendar sync. Something else must be causing duplicate calendar entries. I'd like to hear if anyone else is having this issue and help us pin down the cause.

I see the export option. Thanks.
I’ll keep an eye open for the duplicate entries

Back