APDL not backing up after LBP sync

Banshee365

Hit the X too early and lost my aircraft/airport/pay etc... XML's. No big deal, went back to restore them from a recent backup from a backup that the program used to do after each sync. In the APDL folders within both MyDocuments and Program Files there is not an 8-digit folder with a date later than 6/22/2009. That one is in the MyDoc's folder /v1/apdl... whatever folder. The earliest 8-digit folder in Program Files is actually back in summer 2008. What's going on? Would be nice to have that feature back.

-Kelly

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello Kelly,

Make sure you're using the latest versions of our software and also refer to our knowledgebase for troubleshooting. When you perform a sync from Logbook Pro 1.10.42 it will copy the files to your /My Documents/My Logbook Pro Files/v1 folder structure (APDL Pocket PC sub-folder).

Banshee365

I have the newest versions, I alway's keep up with that. They backup used to work fine and no longer does. I even deleted some of the older backup folders in the thought that maybe there is a max number of folders at a time to no avail. Sync'ed twice just now and there are no new backup folders in .../APDL Pocket PC...