App Not Working

Flynaz32

On November 16, 2020, I attempted to enter my flights for the day, and ran into a big issue with the app. I’m running the most current IOS on the IPhone Xs, and have never had a problem, until now. Every time I open the app, I just see a complete black screen for about a minute, and app will then crash. I’ve repeatedly deleted and reinstalled it to no avail.

Does anybody have any suggestions??

Hello,

We've had a few reports of iOS 14.2 causing an issue with Logbook Pro (not APDL). We have an update that's wrapping up today that should be available to beta test while we wait for Apple's approval after we complete testing. We will announce the release here and also on our Facebook page for those that want to test out the update.

We're not sure what the cause of this is as we've been unable to reproduce this ourselves but irregardless we have a major update about to release which should also resolve the problem we hope.

We observed and had no reports of issues on 14.0 or 14.1 so we're not sure what Apple did in 14.2 to cause the problem.

Back