• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.

Bug Report Autnight didn't work

minearsm

APDL Beta Team
I had a flight last week that did not autofill the night. I verified it against APDL and it DID figure the 1+ XX of night time.

The flight was FLG 3733, 26 May. 2029Z-2242Z

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Can you give it another try in 7.0.4? Just change OOOI one minute and tap the calculator button on the duration field.

minearsm

APDL Beta Team
I gave you the wrong flight, but I did redo the correct flight and still no night was logged.

25 May, FLG3858, Time 0037-0235.

APDL shows 1+18 night

minearsm

APDL Beta Team
That stinks. I would have swore that it was working as I have multiple flight leg entries that have night logged. I don't remember when it took effect, so I can't verify and correlation. I have a lot that have it logged and a few that don't.

Wish it worked, but it's not enough to make me go back to single leg. I dislike it... a lot.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Ok great

We can't accurately provide you multi leg night without multi OOOI.

Andy Adams

Support Engineer
Staff member
By the middle OO I'm assuming you mean Off and On, and they enhance the accuracy of the auto night calculation.