• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Back Logging flight time

davep

I want to enter all of my flight time from my paper logbooks (approx 8,000 hrs) into logbook pro. When I origionally logged the time in my paper logbook I would only change lines if the aircraft or date changed to save space. How do I enter multiple landing points in one entry so that flight tracker will recognize it. Also is there somewhere online you can look up proper aircraft ID's ex. is a Saab 340B a SF340B, or SF3 or S340B.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

I don't fully understand your question, but you can log multiple flights on one line simply by separating landing points with a hyphen in the Route field. Please see this article as it may provide helpful information. I am not familiar with a web site that has the official list of A/C Make & Model, maybe someone else can reply here with that information. Also try searching the forums as it may have been posted previously.