beaming?

sohcrates

APDL Beta Team
My treo 600 just took a dump, to the point where it refuses to syncronize with my computer. I've got almost a month worth of logbook data in there that I can't synchronize. Does anyone know how to save this data somehow? I tried to beam it from one pda to another, but all that I can beam is the program itself. Any ideas?

Thanks, I tried all of that. The Treo itself seems to have gone berzerk. It is doing many other things wrong, and has been for a couple of weeks. They have sent me a new phone, but there is 3 weeks worth of flight data on the old one that I can't seem to get off of it. Does your reply mean that there is no way to beam the data from one palm to another? i successfully beamed the software itself, but that data is what I'm really after. I'd really rather avoid manually entering it all into logbook pro. This software is supposed to make my life easier, not harder.

Beaming is not an option, only the application itself can be beamed. The only option you have is to find your backup files and queue them back into the Palm install tool. The files are located in C:\Program Files\palmOne\{Your Palm Username}\APDL\Backup.

Yes, I had thought of doing that, but that still doesn't do anything for the three weeks of data on the old palm that refuses to sync. I guess I'm out of luck.

Back