• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Cannot Activate APDL License to work PDA Wizard

airbusguy2000

Hello!

I'm still trying to get the PDA Wizard to work. As you recommended, I just purchased the Logbook Pro Professional Edition upgrade ($39.95) and installed it. It shows I have the PDA Companion license activated. (but not the Airline Pilot's Daily Aviation Logbook)

I bought the APDL Palm software Version 4.31 on July 22, 2004 and have a valid user name and activation code. Just to make sure I had NC Software send me all my various registration numbers. They matched.

When I tried to activate the code for APDL on the PDA Wizard Page, I got the error

Run Time Error "9"
Subscript Out of Range

And then the program locks up permanently.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Steve

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello Steve,

Please submit a support ticket to sales with your prior registration information. Version 6 of APDL is required to sync to Logbook Pro. If you purchased APDL on or after 1 June 2003, it is a free upgrade, otherwise I can give you a $25 coupon towards the version 6 as a courtesy upgrade.