Can't see new columns

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
I went to import the new APDL columns and noticed that I couldn't see the new columns at the end.
2017-01-20 09_14_59-Logbook Pro - C__Users_diedrich.Osiris_Logbook Pro Files_Turbine Logbook.lbk.png

You would think that shrinking the other columns would make the scrollable area wider. Nope. Oddly, you have to make several of the columns excessively wide. This then allows you to see the "hidden" columns. Admittingly, this is an ancient laptop with a 420p screen (but I don't think that's the issue)!

2017-01-20 09_16_17-Logbook Pro - C__Users_diedrich.Osiris_Logbook Pro Files_Turbine Logbook.lbk.png

I think I see the issue. The Import Column checkbox and Import Destination combo box are too wide and do not fit the width of the Remarks column resize lines.
2017-01-20 09_21_48-Logbook Pro - C__Users_diedrich.Osiris_Logbook Pro Files_Turbine Logbook.lbk.png

Try importing the file without using the map file and manually mapping the field.

You are correct. the saved map blocks off those fields. I had to create a new map. That's awfully inconvenient for each new change such as this.

You are correct. the saved map blocks off those fields. I had to create a new map. That's awfully inconvenient for each new change such as this.

I'll see if we can get a new map file posted.

You can save the map file you created yourself and use that over and over as well. Just choose save after you map the fields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understood. I've been reusing my map file up to this point. It actually wasn't such a terrible process to set up a new map file if you:

1. Load your previous map file
2. Press Back
3. Press Next
4. You will now see your fields mapped on the bottom row, just not active. Click the bottom row to assign the field. Don't move the mouse and just click the same field again.
5. You should now see the field checkbox is active.

Back