• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Clicking UPDATE

Chris G

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
8
Why does LBP highlight a certain entry when I click update? Is it trying to tell me that something is awry with that entry?

For instance, I just made 4 entries for yesterday and today (1/10-1/22/06) and when i clicked update, LBP highlighted the last entry made before that on 12/29/05 in white and there is a small black arrow on the far left pointing to that entry.
 
I assume you're talking about the Spreadsheet Log area? The far left indicator simply indicates the status of the selected row. After making a change to data in a row, simply move up or down to move off of the edited row and Logbook Pro will automatically save the changes. No need to click an update button.
 
Back
Top