Copy paste PDF get Junk????

MPH

I work for an unsupported charter airline (Champion Air)We get our archives in PDF form and on the top of form it says Sabre CrewTrack. When I try to copy/paste on any of the selections I get either a bunch of squares or a bunch of question marks. Maybe the PDF files are locked or something. Any info would help as I would like to use this feature.

MPH said:
I work for an unsupported charter airline (Champion Air)We get our archives in PDF form and on the top of form it says Sabre CrewTrack. When I try to copy/paste on any of the selections I get either a bunch of squares or a bunch of question marks. Maybe the PDF files are locked or something. Any info would help as I would like to use this feature.
Hello,

I checked the PDF's you submitted and they appear to be using a custom encoding (font). I don't know if they are doing this intentionally or by accident. You may want to discuss with them about a problem copying and pasting data and using a character encoding such as 8859-1 or UTF-8. Tell them your intent with the data so they understand your requirement. Once we can read the data that you can copy and paste, we can better assist you.

P.S. I used Adobe Acrobat Professional v7 to view the document properties of what you submitted.

Back