• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Copying columns

d_ocho

Active member
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
39
Location
Netherlands
I am trying to copy the contents of a column to another column.
This because I want to use the 'logbook interface for JAR' available in the 'Logbook Pro Community Share' forum.
This requires the 'captain' name in the second custom field. And you probably can gues it already by me it isn't. /Forums/emoticons/bawling.gif
I tried making another custom field but that didn't work. /Forums/emoticons/smash.gif
 
Hello,

There is no functionality in Logbook Pro to copy one column (multiple rows) to another column. What I suggest is backup your logbook (File..Archive..Backup), export your data to Excel, copy using the powerful Excel features, then import your data back.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Back
Top