Correllation Printing for Jepp Logbook

RGreenfield

Greetings!

I have been using LBP for a while now, and haven't yet made the last upgrade available, but I've been having good results, so not too many problems requiring upgrading yet. Looking forward to new features in 2.0 though.

My question has to do with printing, or on-screen viewing of tallies to make paper logbook and LBP version tallies come into sync. I'd like to be able to get the per-page totals and carry overs read the same so I can easily keep the paper logbook totals correct. I don't fly enough to warrant buying special forms to print things out, and since I'm working on my Instrument rating, I need to carry a paper logbook with me anyway.

Is there a way to highlight a series of logbook entries and get their tally, and/or set the printout to print "n" number of log lines per page so things can be matched up easily?

Many thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Bob

RGreenfield said:
Is there a way to highlight a series of logbook entries and get their tally, and/or set the printout to print "n" number of log lines per page so things can be matched up easily?

Hello Bob,

There isn't a way to highlight select rows and print the fancier reports, however you can print select rows directly from the spreadsheet entry area. Select rows by using CTRL+CLICK for specific rows or SHIFT+CLICK for range of rows. The other option would be to select these rows then export them to excel using the built in export features, then use Microsoft Excel to do the additional analysis and summaries.

Hope this Helps (HTH)

Correllation Printing....

Thank you very much for the fast reply :)

I'll give that export option a whirl and see if it'll get me what I want. I was reviewing the online tutorials, and it seemed that I may be able to play with font sizes, etc., in a custom template based on the Jeppesen logbook to try to vary the number of rows printed and summed. Is this a correct assumption too? If so, I'd prefer doing it that way so as not to re-invent the wheel.

Keep up the great work on LBP and it's companion products, by the way. I'm very pleased with the products (I've got the Pocket PC companion and Route Browser add-on and they are very nice to have indeed).

Best regards,
Bob

Bob,

I would suggest, using the custom template system, varying the "row height" and top/bottom page margin to force a specific number of rows per page which may help you accomplish your goal.

Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you very much :) (TYVM)

Will give that a go then. I guess I should have checked the tutorial videos again prior to posting my inquiry. I appreciate your taking the time to reply.

Sincerely,
Bob

Back