• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Crash 1.10.26

chignutsak

New member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
3
After trouble free operation with the previous version, I was presented with an 'upgrade' window for ver 26. Whenever I now try to 'run upgrade' it crashes with no error message whatsoever. I am running Win XP on an Intel Mac with Parallels(latest version). I have tried the complete uninstall/reinstall with the latest installer route with no joy.
 
Hello,

I'm not familiar with your runtime environment, however, please e-mail me a zip compressed copy of your Logbook Pro data file (.LBK file) OR your recent backup (.BAK) file. If there are any .OLD files in the C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro folder, feel free to send those too. Send all in a support ticket on our help desk.
 
Back
Top