Need Info Creating a Report with Custom Time Fields

CincyPilot

I am using LBP, Professional Edition on my Windows 10 PC.

I have a Custom Time Field called "Part 135" that I use to track my time flown under Part 135. I need to generate a report that will show me how much Turbine time I have flown as PIC under Part 135. How do I create this report?

Thanks for the help!

Do you need a report or just know the time for an application? If the latter then just use the analyzer to filter out the type/category/power/etc to find those times.

I just need to know the time for an application. When I use the Analyzer, it does not show me my Part 135 and my PIC combined. These are 2 separate columns. When I use the analyzer, I can see all of my Part 135, and all of my PIC, but not just my PIC while operating Part 135. Knowing this process will allow me to use it for other reports and will be really helpful. Any help is appreciated. Thanks very much!

Do you need a report or just know the time for an application? If the latter then just use the analyzer to filter out the type/category/power/etc to find those times.

For the aircraft for which you flew 135, did you fly them part 91 as well? If no, those aircraft were only 135 then you can simply filter those aircraft types /tails from within the analyzer.

I flew the aircraft under BOTH Parts 91 AND 135. I need to have a process to generate a report that yields ONLY Part 135 while serving as PIC.

Again, all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who have contributed thus far. The fact that I am asking likely means there are others with the same issue.

Hello,

Please refer to the documentation from the Help > Documentation menu. Click here for the specific topic.

Thanks very much for the reply, but that does not yield the result I am looking for.

I need to have a process to generate a report that yields ONLY Part 135 while serving as PIC. This process will be helpful for other reports.

Thanks again for the assistance!

Last edited:
Solved!

I submitted a ticket to NC Software and got a response. I hope this helps others who have the same question. FWIW, the people at NC Software seemed very nice and knowledgeable. Now that I have a work-around, I can run these reports in the future using Excel.
Here's the response I got:

"Unfortunately, Logbook Pro currently does not have the capability to break down flight time in that specific of a manner. The only option at this point would be to export your data to an Excel file and if you're fairly handy with Excel you can sort the data and break down the time the way you want to."

Back