• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Crew Name "bug" and Approach Types not transferring

atrdriver

Hi,

I am new to this forum and a new user of both APDL and Logbook Pro. I am blown away by the transformation in my ability to track and log time with this software! Thanks for a great set of products!

I noticed in APDL that it only seems to allow you to list one crew member per day! Sometimes I may fly with two or three different first officers a day! It would be handy to be able to list a crew name for each leg as opposed to one a day. I have been working around that by entering a crew change note in the notes section.

Also, I noticed that when transferring data (synching) to Logbook Pro, the approach type doesn't seem to transfer,only the number 1 indicating that an approach was performed.

FRIDAYY mentioned the flight number issue in a previous post. We discovered that one while flying together last month. He's the guy I have to blame for spending all this (well-spent) money on your software!

Thanks,

Terry