Currency not making sense....

hyper

Greetings,

I have a currency table set up for 90 day landing currency in SEL aircraft. The expire date is not corresponding as I have at least 2 landings per day, but it says I will expire 1/25/02.

I am positive that I have it set up correctly as my currency tables for MEL day and night and the SEL night tables figure as they should and my instrument currency does as well.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Great program!

Thanks,
fred

Fred,

I'll betchya a soda that Logbook Pro is reading your currency config correctly! /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Couple of options to help us help you:

<ul>]
[[*]]Outline your exact currency (type it out) here
[[*]]Take a screen capture of your currency configuration and attach it to a reply
[[*]]Create a backup of your logbook (File...Archive...Backup) and e-mail the backup to support@nc-software.com and I'll take a look at it
[/list=1]

I'm very confident in the new currency system as it took over a year to design and build. I'm anxious to see if anyone can prove it wrong! /forums/emoticons/smile.gif[/list]

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Hi, Thanks for the fast response.

The currency is any 3 landings in a single engine aircraft within a 90 day period. I hope that it is something easy, but I'm racking my brain (not hard to do) to find it. The other similar configs all match with the exception of the class, yet the other ones are working.........in the event that it isn't something easy..........I drink Coke./forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Fred,

The good doctor can't help you if you don't take your medicine, you are not using the latest version of Logbook Pro which is 1.6.214. I got your backup file and it required the full lindsay updater, so I know you are running a very early version of 1.6.

When I ran your currency it shows expiring near the end of March if I remember correctly. Your currency is configured correctly, all you need to do is once in a while click Online...Check Web for Updates and let me help you keep your software up to date.

Here is the direct link for you:

download.logbookpro.com/lbpro.exe

Be sure to backup your data prior to installing as the updater has had some alzheimers disease with older logbook data files. Not to worry, I have a copy of your data updated, so if there is any problem with the update process I can e-mail you the updated file you sent me.

Uninstall the old, install the new, drink a glass of orange juice and you'll be set with the currencies.

We'll call it even, but I drink Diet Coke just in case you feel guilty! /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Oh alright! Damn, isn't that just like a doctor too.......I was just in the office (updated to 181) and now he wants me back in again./forums/emoticons/wink.gif At least this visit will only cost a soda...thanks Neal, sorry for the trouble. -muttering and fading out- 'update here, click there.....'

Back