Data file is missing

flybama

I went to look at my up coming schedule, my pocket PC says data file is missing. Accomplish the Active Sync Congiguration step in the PDA Wizard? I don't know anything about this and where to go?

:eek2:

Data File is Missing

I am getting the following message when trying to enter logbook times onto my Axim X50:
Error Code: -2147206496
Description: The table you are trying to access does not exist.
Source: afDatabase

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times as outlined in the link to no avail.

I am running Windows Mobile 2003, version 1.9.9 on the logbook pro pc companion, and ActiveSync ver. 3.8. I am running Windows XP Pro on my laptop.

When I try to run the ASConfig file to configure ActiveSync, I get the following error message:
"An error occurred transfering the data. Completely remove software from Pocket PC (refer to documentation) tnen reinstall."

I have done all of that and still get the same result. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
HGH said:
I am getting the following message when trying to enter logbook times onto my Axim X50:
Error Code: -2147206496
Description: The table you are trying to access does not exist.
Source: afDatabase

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times as outlined in the link to no avail.

I am running Windows Mobile 2003, version 1.9.9 on the logbook pro pc companion, and ActiveSync ver. 3.8. I am running Windows XP Pro on my laptop.

When I try to run the ASConfig file to configure ActiveSync, I get the following error message:
"An error occurred transfering the data. Completely remove software from Pocket PC (refer to documentation) tnen reinstall."

I have done all of that and still get the same result. Can anyone help? There are major issues with this software!!
As sent to you in response to your support ticket, please confirm you are running Logbook Pro on your Pocket PC in MAIN MEMORY and no part is on a SD/external storage card? I suggest uninstall Logbook Pro from your Pocket PC then reinstall leaving all options during the install to the defaults.

Back