Data Lock Feature

pilotbum

A feature allowing you to lock entries so accidental changes may not occur so as to protect the integrity of one's data. It would be most helpful if you could lock all entries or a mass quantity of entries at once rather than one at a time.

dkalwishky said:
I've never heard any more on this idea, Neal, what can you tell us?

Dave
Hello Dave,

The Wish List forums are for feature requests in future versions and we typically don't respond here as the support forum is the one for questions. As to the feature suggested in this thread, nothing has been done or is expected along this feature in 1.x series. When we release the 2.x version we expect to support this feature. It is a great idea and shouldn't be too hard to implement.

NC Software said:
The Wish List forums are for feature requests in future versions and we typically don't respond here as the support forum is the one for questions.

Thanks for the quick response Neal. This feature is critical to me as to whether or not I continue using the software in the future, thats why i asked again.

NC Software said:
When we release the 2.x version we expect to support this feature. It is a great idea and shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Any ideas on when that release is going to BETA?

Dave

Back