Deleting columns in Jepp Logbook report

nikoz1200

Hi.

I am trying to customize the Jepp report... specifically delete fields like SES,MES, ROtorcraft etc...

I can figure out how to remove the text, but how in the world do you remove the whole column, and change the order of the columns. I am trying to match my paper logbook 1:1. Just to clarify, I am not talking about the logbook view, I am talking about the actual Jeppesen Report.

Thanks for your help.

Nick Ziehe

www.photonick.net

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
The answer to this is available in this forum by doing a search, but to save you the time, you cannot add/remove columns in a template, only change the data within a column and formatting of the text.

HTH

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

nikoz1200

Thanks for the info.

Another thing I noticed is that when selecting 'no cover sheet', then 'single page layout' under output style, the logbook is still produced on 2 pages.

v 1.9.3

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
That's correct, it is dependant on the page size that you are printing to. What people are using this system for is they tell the system to use 8 1/2 x 14' paper, then export the single page output (because it fits on the wider paper) to Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF. They are then taking it to Acrobat to do a 'Fit to Page' printing.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com