Deleting columns in Jepp Logbook report

nikoz1200

Hi.

I am trying to customize the Jepp report... specifically delete fields like SES,MES, ROtorcraft etc...

I can figure out how to remove the text, but how in the world do you remove the whole column, and change the order of the columns. I am trying to match my paper logbook 1:1. Just to clarify, I am not talking about the logbook view, I am talking about the actual Jeppesen Report.

Thanks for your help.

Nick Ziehe

www.photonick.net

The answer to this is available in this forum by doing a search, but to save you the time, you cannot add/remove columns in a template, only change the data within a column and formatting of the text.

HTH

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Thanks for the info.

Another thing I noticed is that when selecting 'no cover sheet', then 'single page layout' under output style, the logbook is still produced on 2 pages.

v 1.9.3

That's correct, it is dependant on the page size that you are printing to. What people are using this system for is they tell the system to use 8 1/2 x 14' paper, then export the single page output (because it fits on the wider paper) to Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF. They are then taking it to Acrobat to do a 'Fit to Page' printing.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back