Bug Report Double iCal entries on iPhone

jburgos

APDL Beta Team
I am running the check schedule command to sync my schedule next month. I have a duplicate appointment for each leg. What is the best way to remedy this.

9969b56bd444dcf907cae4b0df967898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus,

Was there a schedule change such as did check schedule find any changes and reimport? Was this a one time trip import? You could resync the calendar from Settings > Calendar. In fact if you could delete the trip, resync the calendar to purge future items, reimport the trip and let us know if this happens again OR wait until your next trip import and let us know what happens.

Neal, I imported the whole month of June with “check schedule “. It’s a new month and there were no changes to any trips. So I would be deleting the whole month of trips from APDL? I would add that I was inadvertently logged into flica on another device while I ran the “check schedule” function

Jesus,

Was there a schedule change such as did check schedule find any changes and reimport? Was this a one time trip import? You could resync the calendar from Settings > Calendar. In fact if you could delete the trip, resync the calendar to purge future items, reimport the trip and let us know if this happens again OR wait until your next trip import and let us know what happens.

I deleted all June trips re-synced all future events then “check schedule “ again. The same thing happens. One other note: I share the calendar that APDL syncs to with other people.

Jesus,

Neal, so I did what you suggested and it happened again. While waiting for your reply, I tried to re sync all future events and that cleared the duplicates.

We can't find the cause. Can you please open a support ticket and provide the schedule data for June that you used and we'll see if we can reproduce it with your data. You can also submit a problem report from the app and include the trip data there if you want.

I am having the same problem, sometimes up to 4 entries in my calendar. I do not use the check schedule function as my airline does not work with that. I use the copy and paste on the APDL website.

Back