Downloaded new program, now nothing works

DashTrash

I just downloaded the new program without an unlock key. I purchased the key Feb. 28, 2005, but no longer have it, or the print out from the old website. I do have the transaction printout from PayPal.

When asked to log in to retrieve the key, your company has no record of me. This has renderred my logbook unusable. This is unacceptable. I return to work 6/22 and need this program to work. Additionally, I appear to have lost all of the flight time that was stored in my PDA. This has the potential to cost way more than the $59.95 I originally paid.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

Everyone that purchased APDL on or after 1 June 2003 was e-mailed (on 1 June 2005) their complimentary upgrades to version 6. The keys were e-mailed to the e-mail address from your prior purchase. Your e-mail, such as we've heard from hotmail users, may have moved the e-mail to your spam/junkmail folder. If you submit a support ticket and include your full name so we can lookup your order, we'll gladly provide you the complimentary upgrade to version 6 that was e-mailed to you previously.

I'm not sure how there could be any data loss. The upgrade of the application in no way affects the data. APDL stores the data in a separate location so it is unrelated to the application. You can uninstall APDL from your PDA and the data will remain intact. This is a nice safety precaution that is built into the program's design. We'd be happy to assist further once we get your version 6 unlocked and can investigate the course of actions taken that caused you to believe the data is missing. Also keep in mind the data is backed up on your PC as well and can be restored from the PC backup if necessary.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Thank you for the quick reply.

I'm still a little baffled as to why there is no record of me in your system. ( or at least there doesn't appear to be). Were the accounts carried over from the old company, or should we have opened a new one?

I may have jumped the gun when I said all of my data was lost. I can't really tell that since I can't open the program right now.

Thanks again for the assistance.

Hello,

I did not say there was no record of you. You simply may not have received the e-mail, for whatever reason. If you can submit a support ticket so I know your name and e-mail, I can look up your prior order and promptly assist you. 'DashTrash' is not going to show up in the order database.

Once you get version 6 unlocked from the registration I'll immediately reply to your ticket with, you'll see your data and pick up where you left off.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Support ticket has been submitted.

My reference to ya'll not having any record of me was based on trying to view my account using my email and password, it said I had no record of an account. I do not mean to sound like I'm accusing you of anything along those lines. I'm sure we'll get this resolved soon.

Thanks again!

I understand, no problem! The Auman Software portal doesn't exist any more as we have acquired the product line. However, we do have all the records and can manually look up your information to provide the complimentary upgrade to version 6 as APDL is transitioned to NC Software. We're working on the e-mail responses now. I believe yours has been answered.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

It has been resolved.

Thank you very much. I will continue to spread the good word about your program to everyone. I can also now add that excellent support is provided with buying this product.

Thanks again!

Back