• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.0 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Duration in minutes and seconds...

stephensim

Hi, is there a way to calculate and display the duration from OUT to IN up to the exact minutes and seconds? Right now it uses the decimal form which rounded up the seconds which might cause calculation error when the total hours of hundreds of flights are summed up.

Thank you.

stephen

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hi Stephen,

No, not in the current version. Version 2 will support multiple time formats. We do not have a date to announce yet, we are shooting for Q4 2004.

cas8100

Duration options

Does the current version (1.10.26) have the option to calculate total duration in minutes instead of tenths? I'm not too concerned with the seconds aspect, but it would be nice if the duration could be totaled by minutes so that my Logbook Pro log would match my company log.

If this option is not available, do you have plans to release a version where this is available. If a version with this option does become available, will it automatically adjust the previous entries from tenths to actual minutes based on the IN/OUT times?

Thanks

Carl