• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Trip Credit

LARRYZ

APDL Beta Team
Hi,

Tring to get APDL to accurately reflect my correct pay credit and for the most part it does a good job. One scenario I am having trouble figuring out and I was wondering if you might have a work around. On a given trip our pay credit is based on a 5 hour average day. For example on a 4 day trip with a duty period on each day, the minimum credit for that trip would be 20 hours (5 hour average day).

where I am having trouble is on say a short continuous duty/ Illegal trip that has only 2 legs and one duty period. Total Block time for the trip was something like 2:50 but because of the average day rig we would receive 5 hours pay credit. Is there a way to set up APDL to calculate credit for this type of scenario?

If I cant get it to calculate credit correctly is there a way I can just enter the daily credit?

Thanks,

Larry

Eric Addis

Senior Support Engineer
Staff member
Larry do try using a different Pay Category than block and use the APPLY Minimum of 5+00 box. This can be found under Preferences....Pay Categories.

If you are unsuccessful, please submit a support ticket.