• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.
  • APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Easier Airplane Selection

jnmeade

I have flown many airplanes but now fly three most often. I'd like to bring up the airplane by typing in the airplane type. As it is, I have to choose from a drop down menu, which is awkward. If a drop down menu must be used, it would be nice to be able to position the top few airplanes at the top so I din't have to go through the list to get to the one I wanted.

Andy Adams

Support Engineer
Staff member
You can go to options/aircraft and scroll all the way to the right. You will find a column labeled "active". Uncheck any aircraft you do not often use and they will be removed from the dropdown list, leaving only the checked aircraft that you use often.

Those aircraft are not removed from Logbook Pro of course. They can be rechecked and added back to the list at any time.