Export & Tell a Friend

Merlin

Hi Neal,

I have little problem.

1. I try send email from 'Tell a Frind' but my friend do not receive anything. I was trying this several times to 3 different address.
2. Export from 'Refer a Friend Program' do not working. I am not able export this page to any format.

I would like refer about your software to some my frind, because I am very satisfy...

I have Logbook Pro 1.6.232

THKS for tour help

Please try #1 again. I made some changes on the server to see if this fixes your issue.

Ref #2: We are experiencing export bug reports, we are looking into this and may issue a maintenance release once we determine what the problem is. Please try something for me:

Click start...run

Type in 'C:\Windows\System\RegSvr32 C:\Windows\System\pdfexpt.dll'

Click OK and you'll get a succeeded message.

(** If using Windows 2000, NT, or XP, please change C:\Windows\System to C:\Winnt\System32)

Try exporting your report to PDF now and see if it works.

Let me know by replying to this thread!

Thanks!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

#1 It?s OK, now :)

#2 For Windows 2000, NT, or XP is this command:
?C:\Winnt\System32\RegSvr32 C:\Winnt\System32\pdfexpt.dll?
After this correction I can export page to PDF, but problem is still export something to RTF, HTM or TXT. Strange is I can export for example certificates to HTM but I cannot export Jeppesen Log or Refer e Friend Program? PDF format is fine but I think is not most important.
/forums/emoticons/eek.gif

#1 It?s OK, now :)

#2 For Windows 2000, NT, or XP is this command:
?C:\Winnt\System32\RegSvr32 C:\Winnt\System32\pdfexpt.dll?
After this correction I can export page to PDF, but problem is still export something to RTF, HTM or TXT. Strange is I can export for example certificates to HTM but I cannot export Jeppesen Log or Refer e Friend Program? PDF format is fine but I think is not most important.
/forums/emoticons/eek.gif

Okay, that's good news, I know what the problem is and will prepare a maintenance release to fix the registration problems. To get the other export options working, run the exact same steps, except change exclexpt.dll to the following:

<ul>]
[[*]]htmlexpt.dll
[[*]]rtfexpt.dll
[[*]]textexpt.dll
[/list=1]

If you'd like, hold off on manually registering the other files, let me get the maintenance release built and you can verify the maintenance release corrects this issue.

Thanks for reporting this and testing the fix.[/list]

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

The export engines were not properly registered on installation of Logbook Pro 1.6.232. Please download the file 'export_install.exe' from the link below.

Please report if this corrects this issue or not.

Thank you for reporting this!

export_install.exe (~700KB)

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back