Flight Cost

ProPilot2k2

Hi,

I have a question. I want to calculate flight cost on certain aircraft, however, only certain entries are being calculated. For example, the flight cost for a particular airplane is not calculated on 4/15/91, but is calculated for 4/16/91 and all dates after 8/9/00. I have programmed the cost for every aircraft that I want to compute, however logbook pro is not displaying the every logbook entry.

Your help this would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, I am running version 1.6.214.

Flight cost is configured in the Options...Aircraft area and is only calculated when that TYPE is entered AND the Duration value is changed. So if you have two aircraft, C-152 and C-172 and you have a Cost/Hr set for the C-172, only when you make entries (or modify) flights in the C-172 will the COST value change. If you go back and change the Cost/Hr setting in Options...Aircraft, your existing values will not change. Again, this value is ONLY calculated when the Duration changes and the Aircraft TYPE has a Cost/Hr configured.

You can use the Analyzer to get analysis by Aircraft Types. You can also export either the Spreadsheet Style log or the Analyzer to Excel and do even more analysis/manipulation.

Hope this helps (HTH),

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back