Flying Hours Graph Incorrect

similefamily

Neal,

I use the flying hours graph periodically and have never had any problems with it. However, about a couple months ago it started displaying that I only had 4.3 hours in my current aircraft, when I actually have over 200 hours. The logbook printouts are accurate, just the graph is inaccurate. I alway tell it you use all data, so I do not understand where it is only picking up 4.3 hours. I recently upgraded to 1.9.7.1 and still have the same problem.

Joe

similefamily

Neal,

I discovered the problem with the 4.3 hours. However, what I get now is: On the aircraft flights graph I get the total number of flights, but on the hours graph I do not get any column for this aircraft. The legend for the graph, however, shows the aircraft.

Joe

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Joe,

Are any of those hours SIM entries that do not contain a Duration? There were a few changes in the recent update that removed SIM time as it was conflicting between reports and graphs, etc. If you cannot find the issue, please send a backup of your data file to support@nc-software.com for my review. Please also provide steps to repro the issue and I'll get right back to you.

similefamily

Neal,

I don't know what happened, but everything is working fine now.

I guess we can close this one out.

Take Care,

Fax