Flying Hours Graph Incorrect

similefamily

Neal,

I use the flying hours graph periodically and have never had any problems with it. However, about a couple months ago it started displaying that I only had 4.3 hours in my current aircraft, when I actually have over 200 hours. The logbook printouts are accurate, just the graph is inaccurate. I alway tell it you use all data, so I do not understand where it is only picking up 4.3 hours. I recently upgraded to 1.9.7.1 and still have the same problem.

Joe

Neal,

I discovered the problem with the 4.3 hours. However, what I get now is: On the aircraft flights graph I get the total number of flights, but on the hours graph I do not get any column for this aircraft. The legend for the graph, however, shows the aircraft.

Joe

Joe,

Are any of those hours SIM entries that do not contain a Duration? There were a few changes in the recent update that removed SIM time as it was conflicting between reports and graphs, etc. If you cannot find the issue, please send a backup of your data file to support@nc-software.com for my review. Please also provide steps to repro the issue and I'll get right back to you.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Neal,

I don't know what happened, but everything is working fine now.

I guess we can close this one out.

Take Care,

Fax

Back